PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA – January 19, 2023
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
CALIFORNIA NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE COMMISSION
Office Phone (916) 373-3710
Location: Santa Ynez Chumash Casino Resort
Willows Steakhouse Private Dining Room
3400 HWY 246
Santa Ynez, CA 93460
Thursday, January 19, 2023,
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Agenda items may be taken out of order.
Notices and Agendas for Native American Heritage Commission Meetings and Public Hearings may be found at http://www.nahc.ca.gov.
All meeting materials will be provided at the meeting, NAHC Website – http://www.nahc.ca.gov or written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidential materials are exempt.
Archived audio of this Commission Meeting may be heard at https://videobookcase.org/.
1:00 pm CALL TO ORDER – NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE COMMISSION
- Roll Call
- Introduction of Commissioners, Staff, and Attorney General’s Representative
- Traditional Opening
- NAHC 5-Year Strategic Plan 2018-2022
- Update on 2018-2022 Strategic Plan Goals and Objectives
- Executive Secretary’s Immediate Short-Term Goals and Objectives
- Strategic Plan Modification
- Consider Commissioners Goals and Objectives for the current Fiscal Year and upcoming 2023-2027, 5-Year Strategic Plan, for internal operations and cultural resource priorities.
- Provide direction to staff for drafting a new 5-Year Strategic Plan.
PUBLIC COMMENT – Public comment will be limited to 3 minutes for each speaker, unless otherwise determined by the Commission.
Please email any public comments to email@example.com by 4:00 pm Wednesday, January 18, 2023, to be read into the record. All submissions should include “Public Comment” in the subject line, your name, who you represent, and the subject you wish to address.
The public may comment on any item on the agenda before action is taken on the item.
4:00 pm ADJOURNMENT – At the end of Public Comment or 4:00 pm, whichever is first.
*The Native American Heritage Commission complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need additional information or assistance, please contact the Commission at (916) 373-3710 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our website address is: www.nahc.ca.gov. Follow us on Twitter: @CA_NAHC