Public Meeting Notice and Agenda – Friday, January 17, 2020
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
CALIFORNIA NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE COMMISSION
Office Phone (916) 373-3710
Location: The Ziggurat Building, Auditorium
707 3rd Street
West Sacramento, CA 95605
Friday, January 17, 2020
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Agenda items may be taken out of order.
Notices and agendas for Native American Heritage Commission meetings and public hearings may be found at https://nahc.ca.gov.
Live video streaming and archived video of this Commission meeting may be viewed at http://www.cal-span.org
10:00 am CALL TO ORDER – NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE COMMISSION
- Roll Call
- Introduction of Commissioners, Staff, and Attorney General’s Representative
CLOSED SESSION – Commissioners, Staff, and Attorney General’s Representative Only
- Pending Litigation (Government Code sections 11126(e)(1), (e)(2)(A), (e)(2)(C)(i))
a. City of San Clemente v. Foothill/Eastern Transportation Corridor Agency, et al., Superior Court of California, County of Orange – Case No. 30-2017-00934703-CU-PT-CXC (Government Code sections 11126(e)(1), (e)(2)(A))
b. The Reserve Maintenance Corporation v. Foothill Eastern Transportation, et al., Superior Court of California, County of Orange – Case No. 30-2017-00934717-CU-WM-CXC (Government Code sections 11126(e)(1), (e)(2)(A))
- Personnel Issues (Government Code sections 11126(a)(1), (e), and (g)(1))
CALL TO ORDER – PUBLIC SESSION
- Traditional Opening
- Closed Session Report, Laura Miranda, Chairperson
- Approval of Minutes, Laura Miranda, Chairperson, Action Item
a. October 17, 2019
b. October 18, 2019
c. October 18, 2019 – Closed Session
d. December 3, 2019
- Executive Secretary Report, Christina Snider, Executive Secretary
- Update on the University of California Repatriation Policy, Laura Miranda, Chairperson
- Update on the draft Most Likely Descendant regulations, Debbie Treadway, Chief Deputy Executive Secretary
PUBLIC COMMENT – Please submit a speaker card.
The public may comment on any item on the agenda before action is taken on the item.
1:00 pm ADJOURNMENT – At the end of Public Comment or 1:00 PM, whichever is first.
*The Native American Heritage Commission complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need additional information or assistance, please contact the Commission at (916) 373-3710 or via email at email@example.com. Our website address is: www.nahc.ca.gov. Follow us on Twitter: @CA_NAHC