COVID-19 NAHC Office Closure Notice
Please note that public hours for the NAHC office are currently suspended as a precautionary measure in light of COVID-19. However, in order to provide the public with continuity of service while protecting both you and our employees, the NAHC remains open for business and you can contact staff by email and regular mail. Because our office has transitioned to full telework for the duration of this emergency event, there may be some delay as staff work to respond to all requests in a timely manner. General inquiries may be sent to the addresses listed on our Contact Page. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all work through this public health crisis.
We strongly encourage everyone to follow the guidance on general health and safety best practices from the California Department of Public Health:
* Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
* Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or sleeve, then throw the tissue in the trash.
* Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
* Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
* Minimize hand shaking or hugging.